On G Suite:
- Have you reviewed our troubleshooting and FAQ section at http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2593354
- Are you configured according to our instructions at http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2552425
- Is the Exchange Web Service URL configured correctly? To troubleshoot this issue, copy/paste the URL into the browser and see if you're prompted for the username/password that is configured in the Control Panel.
- Are the API scopes configured correctly in the Control Panel?
- Ensure your OAuth secret/key is correct
- Have you selected 'Enable Server Version of Free Busy Sync' in the Admin console?
- Are you seeing the 'Refresh all' button in the Google Calendar web UI? This 'Refresh all' button is located on the scheduling UI.
- What are your Google Calendar web UI HTTP headers/results showing? To do so on Firefox:
a. Install Live HTTP Headers (http://goo.gl/FFgAc)
b. From the Firefox menu, select Tools > Live HTTP headers. Then the "Live HTTP headers" window pops up.
c. Perform the step you need to capture.
d. Stop capture by checking off the "Capture" check box.
e. In Live HTTP headers window, click on "Save All..." and save the HTTP
headers as a file.
If you're using Google Chrome, some instructions for this is at https://developers.google.com/chromedevelopertools/docs/network
Are the users specifically mentioned in the Calendar Interop configuration in the Admin console? You can see the existing users at 'Download CSV of all active users.'
Provide any relevant screenshots.
- What version of Exchange and Service Pack level are you using
- What errors are being shown in the log files? Provide these log files together with any relevant screenshots. These logs are by default located at C:\inetpub\logs\LogFiles\W3SVC1, however, if you may have configured these log files to be located elsewhere in another directory.
- Are you using a valid certificate from a known internet Certificate Authority?
- Do the Public Folders have write access?
- Is there a role account on Exchange?
- Have you reviewed the Help Center article at http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2552426 including configuring the availability address space for G Suite?
- Provide any relevant screenshots.
On G Suite: